First of all, thank you so much for Krafting thoughts for nominating me. I really enjoy reading your posts! https://kraftingthoughts.wordpress.com/2018/04/02/the-sunshine-blogger-award-nomination/
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to the questions:
1. Planned Solo Trip vs Unplanned Road Trip- Which one would you prefer and why?
I woud prefer an unplanned road trip because spontaneity makes everything more fun!
2. Which is that one characteristic within you which is completely different from your current personality ? Explore & Share.
I’ve always been known to be a quiet person, but I usually have a lot of thoughts on the things that happen around me. The thing is sometimes I would share my ideas to people close to me so much that they find me a nag haha.
3. How you get into this world of Blogging? Share with us your Journey.
It was just one of those days when I was ruminating about something and felt a strong urge to write my thoughts down. Since then, whenever i have some ideas on certain things I’ll write them down and it relieves me every time I do.
4. What are your expectations of achievements you want to have from your Blog?
I started out without much expectations and I just thought that having people read what I write is something to be glad about. As I write more, I do hope to get more readers for my poetry.
5. What, according to you, is the grey shade in the world of Blogging?
I reckon the grey shade is something ambiguous. When we all read the same post, we can have different interpretations and different ideas of continuation. The good thing is that nobody can fault anyone and this grey shade has sort of become a freedom for us to interpret.
6. What, according to you, can be done to reduce the impact of the points stated iN answer to above Question?
If you have points to back up your ideas, fret not.
7. What is something you don’t forget to collect while on a trip?
A photo of an ice-cream I ate. I seem to need to eat an ice-cream whenever I travel, it kickstarts the holiday mood!
8. What are your thoughts about the current scenario of following fields (share in one-line)-
- Health & Fitness: More needs to be done.
- Food: Keep the variety coming.
- Technology: Dangerous but extremely helpful.
- Wellness & Personal Hygiene: Shows how much an individual cares about his or her own wellbeing.
- Food & Nutrition: It’s difficult to inculcate a nutritious diet without some goals in mind.
- Tea or coffee?
- Do you prefer writing with a keyboard or a pen?
- What inspires you to write the most?
- What are the movies you love?
- What are the songs you love?
- If you could only take three things with you to a desolate island, what would it be?
- Which country would you love to visit?
- What are kind of books you like reading?
- Favourite childhood hero?
- What is one thing you like about yourself?
- What are the kind of clothes you like to go with?